I am pretty, nice and dress nice, so why have I never had a boyfriend?

Is it my fault? It kills me knowing that boys clearly do not like me. What is so wrong with me. I am in my early twenties and doubt it will ever happen at this given point. It is just so depressing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same boat lols. I don't know about dressing nice, I've been told that I have cute clothes. The best advice I can give you is don't dwell on it. If it happens then it happens and congratulations I'll be so happy for you, but if it doesn't, then rest assured in the fact that you don't need a man and can be self sufficient and independent. Those are great character traits for any man or woman.

What Guys Said 11

• Its no ones fault. Just because you're all. that doesn't mean you'll always have a guy. Cherish and enjoy your singleness, value you. You don't have to have a guy to be happy. Most of them are just stress givers anyway. Enjoy this time, learn to appreciate you, and when will show up he'll have no chance of messing with you since you won't be desperate just to have any guy but one that actually cares. Enjoy your singleness right now, cause it won't last forever.

• ok wait... you're all?

• you said "Its no ones fault. Just because you're all". Haha.

• Oh, darn, sorry. Ignore the full stop. Little guy wasn't meant to be there.

• The problem with self evaluations is that we are all bias in our own favor. Some of those statements may be false, all of those statements may be false, or all of those statements may be correct. Either way, the answer to any question like this is that you're simply not making yourself available.

• It'll happen when it happens. Don't rush things.. Just do you ma and when the time comes enjoy it. I'm a firm believer in living in the now so live your life and dont worry bout us guys.. Shit in my opinion your better off with out us Haha.. But no seriously I do feel for you bc well I could never understand your situation, it seems like it would be depressing to sit back and reflect on all the time. So try and just focus on making you happy and doing things for yourself. When a guy comes and if you like him then he comes if not.. Then he doesn't.. If you can't change it don't stress it.

• How could you never understand it? Have you had multiple gfs? I do not understand what is wrong with these men. I am beautiful and do not know what they do not see. It makes me so depressed I could cry about this for days. I know I am not the problem.

• They are so right lo

• lol**

• You have to get to know a person first and not expect them to immediately know everything about you at first glance and instantly fall in love with you. I screwed up big time when I asked this girl "are you single" and I never once spoke to her before.

• You can't just expect everyone to like you just because you're pretty. Are you actually trying to talk to guys? Showing that you have a good personality too?

• You're giving them an off vibes.. are you shy by any chance?

• Some are very retarded when it comes to dating.

• Because guys are too intermediated to ask you out

• Im 23 and never had a girlfriend

• You probably don't show guys you're interested

• Because times have changed. Ask a guy out.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe it's your personality.

• I'm in the same situation except it's always the creepy weirdos that like me nobody normal just give it time I'm sure u will find someone soon

• girl you are thick and fine as hell... just saying :)

• If that is really you in your photo, you are quite stunning, how tall are you? I am assuming you are hispanic like myself :p

• Naw I'm actually a turtle.. Jk yea that's me I'm like 5'5 and yeah half

• maybe they don't want to approach you!

• Trying talking to some if they don't come to you.

• That is what several have said. I am just too shy. I just do not understand what is wrong with me?

• Try being more outgoing. You'll meet more guys.

• Your first problem is thinking that not having a boyfriend is a problem
    I got my first boyfriend at 20, and it lasted less than 2 weeks... There's no way in hell I'll blame myself over the fact that he dumped me cause he was "all horned up" and couldn't keep to one girl.
    Long story short... it's not you, it's them
    If you need an ego boost try something like tinder or match, I can guarantee you'll have guys all over you, but beware of creeps whose opening line is "wanna fuck?"

• Yeah I created okcupid and literally just deleted it after two weeks. I have a lot of messages in my inbox, but they are all idiots in my opinion, I just hate men. Call me bitter by all means haha. I guess you do not need a relationship to be happy. It just has been bothering me for a while. So have you seen someone since?

• I agree haha cynical and bitter is the way to go ;)
      Nope! I'm content with "me" time atm but I think I've always been ok with being alone
      I know my friend really wants a relationship, but I try to explain to her that good things come to those who wait. I think I prefer being alone cause I'd rather be alone with someone who will treat me wrong/hurt me
      I'm waiting for Prince Charming :p