Have you ever felt like you weren't good enough for someone? How did you get over it?

So I want to ask this girl out. She seems really interesting. She is kinda weird but I mean that in a good way. She is nice too. I want to ask her out but I keep feeling like I'm not good enough for her. I have no idea how she feels about me. Have any of you ever felt like this? How can I get over it?

Most Helpful Girl

• How do u know she doesn't feel the same way about you. Yeah I used have a huge crush on this guy in high school he was so dreamy but I didn't think I was good enough because I wasn't his type he like blonde haired white girls.. but then I grew out of it because I realized there's plenty of guys out there that will like me for me... So I think u should just for it ! But don't go in with expectations if it doesn't work out there's tons of girls waiting for you to notice them

• I don't know how she feels is what I'm saying. I'm scared to be honest. I have been burned the last few times. It sucked going through that and it's makes me nervous that will happen again.

• Sorry but u gotta try

• Don't be sorry that's your opinion. I Probably should ask. Otherwise it will keep bothering me. Thanks

What Girls Said 2

• You should just ask her out!

• Honestly i feel the same way 😭

• Ya it's not fun! I hope it gets better for you though

• Thanks. Same to you ☺

What Guys Said 0