Would you be okay with your boyfriend/ girlfriend hanging out with ex's or people they used to sleep with?

I recently talked to my boyfriend about hanging out with one of the guys I used to hook up with. We are friends and he's staying in the city this summer instead of going home until school starts again. I invited him for a fire the other night because he was bored. I talked to my boyfriend about it (since he lives further away and couldn't come) and he was totally okay with it. He trusted me not to do anything and made me promise to tell him if the guy tried anything.

I am so not used to that. My ex was extremely jealous and would get jealous if I talked to any guy, let alone be friends with a guy I hooked up with. My ex would try and make me get rid of all my guy friends, where as my current boyfriend just befriends my guy friends. I just wanted to know how many guys or girls, are actually like my boyfriend or if most of them are like my ex.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I'm uncomfortable around guys that are exes of my wife. I don't mistrust her, but I sure as heck mistrust THEM.

Guys that were 'just friends' don't bother me at all, but former 'Flames', let's say, I'm not so tolerant about as your boyfriend.

• They were never really "flames". After breaking up with my ex 7 months ago I went into this whole slutty stage for about 5 months where I just slept with a lot of guys. A lot of the guys I slept with I was actually already friends with. We just went back to being friends afterwards. Once I met my current boyfriend I decided to stop sleeping around because I realized that I didn't need to use sex to feel like someone cared about me. My boyfriend shows me everyday he cares about me and I feel loved.

• I may be a slutty drunk, but I still never cross the line. If I'm not with my boyfriend when I'm drunk, I'm usually drunk sexting him. Even drunk I would never cheat because if I'm not with my boyfriend when I'm drinking he's usually always on my mind.

• thanks for MHO,

What Guys Said 2

• Not gonna read all that but soccer is life!

• I know right? Been playing for 13 years.

• Yo good luck with that

• i wold be ok with it

What Girls Said 1

• No. I would not like that at all. All whores I'm sure. I don't even want to know who all he had sex with.

• I'm friends with a few of them still and my boyfriends met some of them. They get along great. One of the guys I was seeing but we decided we were better off as friends has become like one of my best guy friends. My boyfriend and him get along great. I see that guy as more of an older brother than anything, and I know he doesn't see me any way sexual anymore.

• I don't think I could ever be friends with his. Or I could be and not know it. That would be pretty upsetting. Haha

• He's a pretty great guy. He makes friends with everyone. He doesn't seem to care. He knows things between me and those guys are over and he trust me. I usually tell him everything anyways, so if one of them tried anything id tell him right away.