How to hook-up with a white girl as a 5'6" ethnic guy?

I might be not tall, but I have an aesthetic physique and face (at least for my race standards).

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• lol you're like me! there's no hope for us might as well commit suicide.

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm 5'6.5" and I'm being generous with myself yea we're shorties and we suck. time to die.

• Show All
    • say's your own subjective opinion. If you're so above average looking post your picture and prove it instead of being such an insecure wuss.

• Actually, that's what others told me, I've no fucking clue about how I look like to others. :)

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 3

• How does ANYONE hook up? The fact that you're 5'6" and ethnic doesn't change the basics

Not sure what you're asking...

1|0
    0|0
    • It's more challenging when you're 5'6"

• Show All
    • "Weed out" as in don't hook up with/remove from possible dating pool/etc :p

• makes total sense good...

• Just go out there dude.. how else are you suppose to hook up with people?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's more challenging when you're 5'6"

• I'm 5'5" even shorter than you are and I do alright out there...

• I am not sure what you mean by allright

• Could you be more fucking specific? Why should anyone answer someone who is still concerned about race? Man I am white as fuck but its people like you wasting others time on gag when you are wondering weather or not your race should be able to hook up with a white girl.

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah seriously he doesn't even post a picture just expects us to imagine his mysterious race what a load of insecure bull shit

• My height bro...

• height can't possibly be that big of a problem you dope. Many girls are under 5' 6“ anyway