Guys, Will you let your date you really like crossdress you in return for an almost guaranteed relationship?

This is the situation I'm facing at the time and I have no idea what to do..

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Depend on how much I knew them beforehand. If it's some one I just met then no, I'll preserve my masculinity. If it's someone I knew for a long time and grew to like then why not?

• Actually wait, no. I take that back. I wouldn't. Don't know why I wrote that. I should elaborate that I'd ''consider'' it but it would be highly unlikely.

What Guys Said 13

• @mistninja314 . . . I think you need to see this

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

http://www.bimmy.org/1590

^ 'nuff said

P. S. don't do it

• You got more GIF thingies than me ^_^

• @mistninja314 it was perfect timing

I just poked myself in the eye a few seconds ago. . . damn

@ Asker this is all, your fault

• In the words of DodgersGm "Not a snowball's chance in hell" LOL

So let me get this right, you're going to let this broad Emasculate you, just so that you can say "YAY I HAVE A GF" You gotta be fucking kidding me, right? You know what, I wish a broad would even think about saying some HOMO ass shit like that to me -_-. I'd fuck around and smack the juice out her mouth just for utter display of disrespect LOLOL

If you do this that girl isn't going to respect you at all ya know ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• I'd fuck around and smack the taste out her mouth just for that utter display of disrespect LOLOL

• She's just perfect for me to walk away from. I've met couple girls over the last months, but this one.. perfect in every way. So this is why I'm considering..

• Screw it you're 2 FAR IN 2 WIN as I like to call since, no matter how you wanna cut it... You're going to take a "L" LOLOLOL

Either no MANHOOD or no GIRL pick ya poison man -_- #CouldntBeMe

• It'll be a cold day in hell before that happens.

• you say fuck you and walk away, thanking God you dodged a nutcase.

• She's way too attractive to just walk away from

• she can be 22 year old angelina jolie. walk the hell away from that nutcase.

• Dude...

She gonna feminize you...

• I mean if that's your thing fine... but eh... hell no. Proud of my manhood

• so she will do anything you ask if you let her cross-dress you, do you have to go out into public?

• Yes she will do anything I ask in return, the problem is going out public might be possible =_=

• The thing is I don usually ask people fot a favor. They usually know what I want.

• well is up to you man, I don't think I could do it if I had to go out in public, but if you do be sure the first thing you ask her is worth it

• You should adjust your question to... will I always be this lonely? Will I ever have a filter on social media?

• Whay not? Maybe you will like it!

• Absolutely I would it'd be fun.

• Sure why not its only clothes. If it'll make her happy of course I would. Plus who knows maybe it would be fun.

• Maybe. This depends on my mood at thr time. This is just clothes as long that I dp not have to purchase any of the clothes.

• Don't be a bitch.

• Let's ask Jackie. Hey Jackie, would you let a woman completely take away your manhood and dignity in return for a good chance of a relationship with her

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59042732.jpg