How tall is the shortest and tallest person that you'd date?

I am a 5'6" male. The shortest I'd go is 5'1" while the tallest I'do go is 5'10". But for casual hookups, there is always an exception.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'6" I dated a guy the same height as me and hated it. Tallest is 6'6". My preferred height is taller then me up to 6'.

• I'm only 5'4 and a half myself, so there probably aren't many guys shorter then me! A guy being a little bit taller would be nice e, so then I can wear my six inch heels without towering over him!

• I am 5'1 (I hope I can still be 5'5 one day) but the shortest I would go is probably 5'3" and the tallest being 6'1 but really I am not going to call off anything just because of someone's height. I met a guy who was such an amazing guy, and attractive and he was only an inch or two taller than me, I didn't care at all. I have also met awesome guys I would date that couldn't even hear me from up there, (6'0+) I worry about my height more than anyone else's

What Guys Said 4