If you were a shy guy? Would you be down if a girl asked you to go on an adventure with them?

Would you be down if a girl asked you to go on an adventure with them? I think a shy guy is interested in me and I'm definitely interested in him and I was thinking of asking him out that way. I don't want to make him any more nervous than he already is and risk him shutting down. I live by mountains and was thinking of heading up there for a while for this "adventure"

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he a nature lover or outdoorsy person? Then yes. Although if this is the first thing you've ever done together, it should be kept short, not an overnight trip.

If he doesn't like the outdoors, the mountains could be a bit intimidating.

• He is an outdoors kinda guy yes. He loves the mountains. It's not the first thing we have ever done, but the first thing just the two of us. And it wouldn't be an overnight trip.

• In that case, it sounds like a great idea!

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 19

• "Adventure" sounds like an innuendo lol
    Just say you don't have any plans this weekened or whatever. Considering you two live closeby , he has to be introverted to the degree of not leaving the house for grocery to not get the idea.

• Yes ofc. I am a shy guy but if a girl isn't shy around me I won't be shy around her

• Great idea! Go for it!

• I wouldn't feel down, but I would be very uncomfortable with her advances.

• Just keep it fun and light instead of dramatic/cliche and it should be ok.

• New things are scary. Adventure sounds like a lot of new things. I'd kindly decline.

• sounds fun I be up for that but i'm not shy so not sure what he will think or do

• Go for it :)

• As a shy guy, it is ideal for a woman to approach me and ask me out. Go for it ^^

• Depend of the adventure, if it's an adventure where I will end up in jail, dead or handicap, naaaaaa

• Sometimes I can be a bit shy, but I would be up for an adventure. How long have you known him? What kind of an adventure were you planning?

• About 9 months or so. And something in the mountains. A drive. A hike.

• It sounds like a good idea, and a good ice breaker.

• I would go if I didn't have college.

• nO. COULD BE A TRAP.

• I'd be down for an adventure! I love adventures

• A sexy adventure? lol dooooooooooooo it

• HELL TO DA FAWKEN YASSSSS! :*

• As a shy guy, I'd do it if i liked her

• Well, it be something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgOt3gTUSQU