What would you do if you were on a date and you suddenly had to poop?

You're on a date and it's going well.. but you feel like you have to poop sometime during it and its getting uncomfortable holding it in.

What do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me (To girl) : can you give me a sec? I have to adjust my eye lense cuz I think it has been misplaced.
    brb :)

What Girls Said 16

• Well, I'd take a dump.

• i'll just go to the toilet

• ... Uhhh go to the washroom and drop the deuce?

• would you tell your date this?

• so he knows just in case you are long...

• I'd just tell him I'm going to the washroom...

If for whatever reason I happen to take a while, he'll probably just assume I'm fixing my hair/make up or, perhaps, that I'm poopin... but I can guarantee he won't ask lol

• ... break out candy crush saga, I'm taking a shit.

• I don't do public bathrooms for that haha.. So I'd stay uncomfortable!

• I'd just go poop. Everybody poops. :)

• Go fucking poop? lol

• Go to toilet and let it out. If you are too shy to tell, you can say that the queue is long.

• I gotta go...

• I go and poop.

• I tell him if he wants to go poop ;)

• Lol that's why you go poop before a date

• I would just go. Doesn't take me long so I don't think he'd realize I was taking a crap.

• I don't poop in public restrooms. So I'd hold it in no matter how uncomfortable lol.

• Excuse myself and go to the loo, duh...

• Haha, this brings back memories.

When my boyfriend first starting coming to my place I would always poop before he came over and hold it until we split in a public place or he was cooking downstairs. In that case, I would poop and open the bathroom window.

One time I told him I had to check something on the stove downstairs and pooped haha.

Later if I had to go (or him) we would just say so, walk downstairs to the bottom bathroom and go.

Now, he uses the bathroom connected to my room and I do too.

It's about how comfortable you are with someone.

I don't care really, but I swear one time he used my bathroom and left the door open and I wanted to stuff a sock up his anus.

What Guys Said 8

• well.. I always handle that shit before a date hahaa. but to entertain the question... fuuck try to drop a duce as fast as fucking possible, like 2 minutes tops. timing is critical.

• Depends on where you are. If in some eatery, then I'd just excuse myself. No use risking damaging my stomach for a girl. If it's any where else then... well in that case I'm no less screwed than if I wasn't on a date.

• I'd use the bathroom... that's what it is for!

• what would you say to your date? just you're using the bathroom? what if you end up taking awhile in there?

• hope she understands for you being away for long lol. like what if she thinks you might be standing her up?

• Then I'll cross that bridge when it happens... seriously bro u really need to stop over thinking!

• Be truthful and tell her I haft to poop I'll be back in minuet.

• i would shit in her mouth

• I'd just excuse myself.

• BRB honey... I gotta take a major dump.
    Enjoy your meal and order anything you like.

If she's uncomfortable with a guy who shits, she could be single for a while...