Should I date this girl or just be friends until I get a car?

I don't know if I should date this chick cause I don't have a car and I don't know how ima see her fr fr but she wanna be with me and I like her to should I date her or just be friends until I get a car

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Date her. Just tell her about your car situation and let her know you are planning on getting one. Might be a little difficult to see her, but it should not be something that stands in the way of being with somebody. It's a material object for god's sake.

What Girls Said 9

• Just give it a shot.

• A lot of college dates are walking ones, hence the growth of diners, movies near campus

• I think you should go for it. There are so many other forms of transportation that you can use. You should not let a simple thing like a car hold you back from being with someone that you care about unless you are just looking for an excuse not to jump into the relationship.

• Go for it😊 take it from a girl, if she likes you then it will not matter if you have a car or not! She just wants to be around you❤️

• get a car first. Its a turn off for a guy to not have a car. Im sure she will date you wihout a car, but it honestly is a huge flaw

• Why does it matter if you have a car or not? If you wanna be together then do it ^^

• You guys can date. It just will be hard until you get a car.

• Well feelings change so i think if u like her now, date her now, because she might not wait for u

• Date her, while you wait to get a car someone else without a car might steal her away.