Should I text him about the really good deal? Or should I just let him be and just deal with the higher price?

My long term "FWB" asked me to go to a concert with him. He brought it up casually. We both love the same kind of kind which is a plus. One of them is a camp out and he mentionned how we'll have to make a tent for overmight. I just saw him last night and we don't talk/text everyday. Maybe 1-2 times a week. I know a guy that just posted on his FB page he's selling a few tickets (5 left) to the festival for cheap (110) or they're 150 online. He also mentioned another one, but when he left I told him "Let me know about the concerts?" and he said yes. so technically he's supposed to get back to me on it..

Should I text him about the really good deal? Or should I just let him be and just deal with the higher price? I don't want to push it if he's unsettled about which one to go to still, or if he still wants to take me

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... you could say something along the lines of "I don't want to be pushy but I found this awesome deal for tickets..." Add your own verbiage in there. Haha I don't see it causing a ruckus because you brought up a good ticket deal. Now, if you brought the concert up every single day, that would be an issue. But I don't see where you'd be wrong to say anything. Just my opinion though.

• Yeah no he just brought it up last night so I don't wanna be like : "I know someone who's selling these tickets for cheaper!" cause then it'll look like I looked everything up and shit the next morning lol

• Haha then yeah, let it be and let him figure out all the details.

• Will do :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just let him deal with it lol.

• yeah I know I'm debating real hard right now lol..