Watch how a guy treats his mother?

You know the saying watch how a guy treats his mother because that is how they will end up treating you. Do you think that the same goes for girls but with their father?

Most Helpful Guy

• There might be some truth to that. Sure it all depends on the parents but I believe in general we get more from our parents then we would like to admit. We learn from the things they do, if a girl has a bad relationship with her father she is probably more likely to see men in a bad light, same goes with a man who has a bad relationship with their dad. For example, lets say your dad is a cheater who had multiple wives and has kids from different marriages. if that is the influence you have then you might be less likely to trust other men in your life.

What Guys Said 5

• I let my mom talk trash about me behind my back and I let her walk all over me

• Sometimes...

• Well, if you want to be kissed by your man, I suggest you don't watch how he treats his mother. Why would we want to kiss our mother, ew

• I heard this saying in church. I would say that is true. Many people who don't honor there mother and father are bad people. The exception to that rule is if there parents are abusive.

• What if his mother is a psychopath?

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think that's always true... but i guess generally speaking...
    i don't think that would apply to females...
    do you?

• No, i don't think it applys to females. I was just curious what other people thought about this.

• o, ok... :)
      it'll be interesting to see what others say tho!

• I don't think bad of people who treat others the way they were treated by them.