What will u feel when your girlfriend tells you that she's pregnant?

• so happy
    41% (19)
  • wtf? I don't want to be a daddy!!
    59% (27)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be pretty pissed off because I would know for a fact it's not mine since I'm waiting until marriage lol.

If by some chance some how I did actually get a girl I was dating pregnant I'd be excited and a tad scared. I would also do the right thing marry the girl and raise the child.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 33

• http://files.explosm.net/comics/Kris/guess.png

Maybe not quite that... but I wouldn't be happy.

1|3
    1|0
  • If I can see myself spending the rest of my life with her and I truly love her, I'd be ecstatic. Otherwise, I'd think it was a nightmare.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would depend on the context of the relationship, how well we know each other if we are truly in love and if we have been trying to have a baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always use condoms, so this is not even an option. Do you use birth control? If not why not? I think you are afraid to tell him, but you need to do it anyway. No, ifs, ands , or buts, this changes things, but that doesn't mean it is a bad thing as long as you both have jobs and can provide financially for a baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well at this point of my life, I'm saying B... but if it was my wife alter on, I'd be ecstatic!

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd embrace her because women need a lot of support when it happens, I will stand by her side and would be proud to be a dad... by the way i can't wait to be a dad... coming soon

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20, that's something of an ER visit to make sure I didn't just have a heart attack.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, I wouldn't be happy, but it's her decision to keep our child and I would support her with her choice, make the best of it. After all, she didn't get there by herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly wouldn't like it... to say the very least. But if i loved her enough, I'd stay, and I'd probably learn to love the child too.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was right now, I would be unhappy. If I was older, then I would be happy as I do want kids one day but not too soon of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its safe to say that most guys will feel really excited and happy but be depressed if they have no means to support the child

0|0
    0|0
  • I would panic. My wife would not be happy to hear of this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, for starters, she'll be my wife - not my girlfriend. And, I would say that I would be so happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • we are going through this now, we think she is pregnant but we took a pregnancy test and it came up negative so we don't know whats going on

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be happy if i was about to be a daddy sure why not? :D :) :p :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I could be this would be the same reaction from her. She does not want to be pregnant. Every time she deals about pregnancy, she talks about a movie with an alien who put eggs into humans to reproduct it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it would happen right now, my whole life would be turned upside down, I'm definitely not ready! But if I had a career and a nice income I would be so happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how old i am, my relationship with her, financial issues... lots of stuff. dont get the wrong idea... what i feel might not always reflect on how i act

0|0
    0|0
  • If we both didn't want to become parents then i would be like wtf... no babies!!! 😱

0|0
    0|0
  • Surprise. As in: I have a girlfriend I didn't know about?

0|0
    0|0
  • im not ready to be a dad yet but I do want to be a dad so yes I'd be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, it'd be a little early than we'd want, but I'd have no issue with my girlfriend having a baby. I'd take care of her and the baby the best I possible could.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if we were planning it or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Would have voted B in the past, but yeah I would be happy now. If it's not totally out of the blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • "How can I get her to have an abortion"

0|1
    1|0
    • u jerk

• do you love her?

• Love doesn't matter when you can't afford a kid. A plan B is all it takes. No one said anything about waiting until she's in the third trimester. Chill out.

• WHEN IT COMES TO THE UNBORN CHILD I AM NOT THE FATHER

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, since I don't have a girlfriend, and I've never had sex, that would be really weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely happy. But I will doubt about our future if happened such surprise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am ok with being a daddy but family will be pissed

0|0
    0|0
  • I will happy because she gave me a gift.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys