Do you remember the name of your first crush ever?

could be an elementary school crush, middle school, celebrity... i can't remember mine :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Oh yeah for sure! I had a major crush on my neighbor in kindergarten, we grew apart then I moved but we started talking on MySpace in middle School then really like every single night in high school. I crushed on her all over again through high school, sometimes I'd just say her name to cheer me up. Lol we actually did finally go on a date freshman year of college.

• There was a girl in my 2nd grade class named Nicolette who was an acquaintance I really liked. And I added her on Facebook a while ago and she's pretty hot. And she seems to be pretty good friends with this guy who was one of my good friends in 3rd grade.

Interesting how much moving to a different state can change your destiny.

• Desiree, she WAS good looking in high school but at the 10yr reunion DAYMN she's let herself go and it's pretty sad hahahahahaha oh well.

• Yes her name was Nissan GTR R34 Skyline

• Yes, I remember mine.

• Oh for sure, she was a 9th grader back then while I was in 5th grade. Her name is Ekaterina. It was complicated to say the least :D I got to talk to her a few times and she cast me aside like I was a piece of trash :D It's hilarious to think about it now.

• Yeah. It was just before first grade. Haha I still have a letter I wrote to her asking her to marry me. don't know why I still have it. don't know why I have it and not her either. Guessed I chickened out or something

• Nicole... 1st grade. I was crazy for her. Loved how she played kick ball. I gave her a bracelet and a card saying how good she was at kick ball... and she still never talked to me.

• she was a teacher in 8 grade. her name was something Dhamala. I still fantasize n masturbate on her sometimes. ha ha

• Honestly, I've never really had a crush. I've liked a few girls before, but... I don't know. I can't explain it. :/

• Definitely! 8th grade prom. Sanaina. It's unique, so it's hard to forget.

• I certainly do.

• Yeah, her name was Shannon and I was in 5th grade.

• Yea , Charlotte

• Ansam.
    That bitch...

• Sandra Marcu.

• I think my first official crush was this one girl in 8th grade. She was always a part of the "popular" group and I wasn't. Never did tell her though. I'd rather not remember her name, lol. I could only tell you the name of the current girl I like

What Girls Said 17

• In kindergarten I was going out with Brandon
    And I did like him
    But I think I also fancied this guy name Tyler.
    I think I liked Brandon more though hence the reason why I was dating him.
    So like..
    My first crush was either Brandon or Tuxedo Mask.

• Yes, I have a weird memory. I can remember people and places in detail if I have seen them. My first crush was in 2nd grade, his name was James. He used to hold my hand when we crossed the street to walk home (we lived on the same street).

• Yeah his name was Dunea.

• I can. James.

• No.
    Unfortunately.

• Jordan, 2nd grade.

• His name was Lee he was amazing we did everything together when we were little birthday parties took karate together and other field trips go to the park but then he moved to west virginia and haven't seen him since we were little :(

• And can't find him on facebook or nothing :( ugh that was preschool, kindergarten 1st grade

• His name was Anthony

• Matt Guringo

• my old best friend jake in kindergarten, i liked him through 2nd grade

• His name was gašper i think

• Alex, saw him the other day and bullet=dodged

• My first crush was in gr.2 and his name was Bryce. I still remember what he looks like.

• Jacob, but I seem to have developed a thing for 'Eds'

• Yup first guy I ever really liked was a guy named Kevin. I lost my virginity to him years later after a party. We still speak from time to time but we never had a relationship.

• Timothy Feathers. On the second day of 1st grade a fly landed on our joint desk and he swapped it and killed it with his own hand & then he looked over at me and smiled. I was a goner.

• Dan Simmons.