Would you date a guy younger than you?

Everything was looking amazing, and he's a great guy (mature as well), great looks, awesome boyfriend material but you just found out he was 1-3 years younger than you, would you remain with him

Thanks 😘👌

• Yes
    45% (35)
  • No
    55% (42)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually it pretty much depends to their own option. If the guy gives you a special feeling, age won't be a matter you get attracted anyways.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 32

• If he was only 1-3 years younger than me, I could give him a chance. But, it probably wouldn't work.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm 18, that's like borderline age.
    If I dated a 15 year old guy, it would be awkward...
    Anyways, I'm usually interested in to mature guys that are usually a lot older than me, and no. I am NOT saying that all older guys are mature, but the ones I am interested in so happen to be mature.

I'm also not saying that guys can be young and mature.. which they can be. But I meant "mature" on the inside AND the outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have a problem with it up to three years. Any more than that, I would have to really like the guy or else it's just kinda weird. My boyfriend is a year younger than me, too. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 year, maybe yes.
    2 or 3. Hell no. Not at this age. I ain't a pedobear.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i won't... i'm not into younger guys tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. As long as you don't have unrealistic expectations and just keep it light and fun then it's ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but no more than 3 years, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm 19, it just doesn't make sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically I like older guys but if I met some special lad and realllly dug him I would stay with him despite the age, however I wouldn't go younger than 17😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he would be in middle school and, that's gross. The freshman guys now are already immature enough. Even of he was mature just no. I like men not boys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love older guys but I always find younger guys are more attracted to me. It kind of sucks lol. But no, I wouldn't. Unless it's like by a few months or a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much younger, if he was within a year younger then yes but anything more then that I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, more than a year younger'd feel weird and like I was taking advantage, but in another year or two, I think I'd be okay with a slightly larger age gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my boyfriend is 5 months younger, so I don't know.
    I'd say it depends on my age now.
    I'd only date someone 18+ since I'm over 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be happy to date a guy at all tbh 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • not at this age because guys younger than me are too immature. but in a few years i'd be more open-minded

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest and say i've never really been interested in younger guys but if there is a connection then sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am 17 and i would date a sixteen year old but at this age? no lower than a year when i get older no lower than 2 years maybe 3 if i really liked him

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm doing that right now. My boyfriend is 2yrs younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • How is it working for the both of you?

• it's working out amazingly! ^^ Honestly I keep forgetting he's younger than me.:D

So far we have been together for over 3 years now ^^

• That's great! :)

Happens a lot of the time with me too 😂

• Under 21? No.
    21-22? Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, because I'd be dating a 14-16 year old boy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I just date guys older than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes only if he was very mature for his age. A couple of months younger or a year isn't bad. 3 years is too young for me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • One year maybe if he's done with high school.

More than that no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooooo!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... (Filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never (filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wait until he was an adult than date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, but I know a lot of other girls do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put yes but would have preferred to say maybe as it would depend

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls