What was your first impression when you met your girlfriend or wife for the first time?

Did you had an instant crush on her from the very start or did it took some time for you to develop a crush on her as you got to know her, knowing in the beginning you didn't quite think she was your type. Also when your woman first met you, did she have more of a crush on you?

• A.) I only thought of her as a friend
    38% (8)
  • B.) I had an instant crush
    62% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
The 8 guys that voted "A", I wish they would of commented.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Not the same impression as it is now

• Please explain the story

• that's why at first you thought she wasn't your type

• Yup. Exactly

What Guys Said 5

• I loved my ex wife the minute I saw her. Everything she did was so graceful and beautiful. I knew I would eventually propose. 6 months into the relationship we got married. So in love with her every move. She was pregnant with another man's child and that just didn't matter to me. I raised the little boy and named him, he even took my last name. Sometimes things aren't the fairy tale way, and I messed up... she cheated... I still love her and I don't regret it one bit.

• How can you still love someone who cheated? Also did she loved you the minute she saw you?

• Since she's your ex-wife, have you've ever turn down some women who was interested in you, due to you still being in love with your ex-wife?

• @asker I've had other relationships, short and long term, but everyone had ended.. the ones I chose to end i just knew it wouldn't work out and I don't need to waste anyone's time with that mess.. the ones the females ended, they ALL cited lack of true communication by me...:-\. I had wonderful communication with my ex wife, maybe that's why it was so hard when she cheated. We spoke about everything.

• Instant crush!

• what about your ex girlfriends?

• The same I only have 2 exes. That doesn't mean I find them perfect immediately but wow I was pretty impressed each time.

• it was an instant crush she had just moved into the apartment complex she was the most beautiful woman i had ever seen we have been togther for 9 months and we are now engaged and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her

• what about your ex girlfriends?

• she was my only girlfriend

• i was thinking 'this girl is hot af' so instant crush

• what about your ex girlfriends?

• i don't have a girlfriend. i was referring to my last ex.

• It was a huge mistake. I was overly drunk and it was late. We were gathered around these two because they were a super cute 'to-be couple' but they hadn't kissed yet. So to 'demonstrate' me and a super close girl (who I had only thought of as a friend) were like, "here's how you kiss." and we made out. I was told this happened the day after. It definitely made for awkward moments but we ended up together.

• Dude. Ha ha

• So you're saying it took a drunk kiss in order for you to see this girl as more than just a friend? Also was this girl drunk too, or did she agree to kiss you because she always like you more than just friends?