What is the biggest age gap you would accept in a relationship! Please help?

I met this girl in a club a few weeks ago. We kissed in the club and exchanged numbers. We have been texting for a while and we met up once where we kissed again. The thing is that she's 27 and I'm 18! Is that weird? Would people judge couples in such a big age gap? She said that she'd be ready to start a relationship but I'm personally not too sure mainly because I dont feel like I know her enough but also because of this age thing! Can you please give me advice? Thanks a lot!

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a 10 year age gap relationship and it was a disaster nowadays anymore than 5 and I would be wary.

What Girls Said 5

• Biggest gap for me? 2years. I'm 20 so I'll take 20-22

• Yes people will judge because people are judgmental. All I can say is your mom won't be very pleased.

• I think that's too big of an age difference. You're approaching your 30s and for all you know she's in high school

• I had a male co-worker who liked dating older women. It really depends on maturity level and how big of a deal you make of the age difference. Personally, I would not date a guy younger than his late 20s.

• You shouldn't care about being judge. If you want date her, go ahead. People are going to judge no matter what you do. The biggest I'd personally accept is less than 10.

What Guys Said 5

• Stay with girls your own age.

• The rule is meant to be half your age plus seven! so 20-21
    but hey that's an old rule x)

• 10.. actually depends on how you understand each other no problem for the age.. The problem is you're on your teens dude! What's up with you?

• 27. Gross. You should be banging teens.

• I can date any women below 60.