What do you think it makes me if I don't like some interracial dating?

I mean there are some not my race who I'd consider dating, but in general I don't like it. It bothers me. I don't care what race someone I am friends with is, but if I see a white girl with a black guy, or a non-white hispanic guy, or an Asian, etc... it really ticks me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unlike what @emerald77 says, you aren't necessarily ignorant. You just have a preference, which is completely fine. If I like Mexican food, but not Thai food, that doesn't make me ignorant... just means Thai isn't my cup of tea. That doesn't make me a bad person or anything else.

• I would understand it if he just didn't find himself attracted to a certain race, but why the hell does he care who OTHER people date? That is just none of his business.

• I agree, but he still has a right to have his own opinion about it.

• It's not just a preference if looking at other interracial couples makes him mad.

What Girls Said 9

• It makes you ignorant!

• It makes you a sad sad person.

• I think it makes you irrational in my opinion. There is no reason to dislike it and I would find the source of this dislike in order to eradicate it.

• thats just your preference... doesn't really "make" you anything

• A preference would be for him only. He doesn't dictate nor should he be angry at what other people choose to do if it's not harming anyone.

• If just seeing interracial couples "ticks you off" there's something going on there.

• why does it annoy you?

• Was gonna message you and explain but it wouldn't let me.

• I'm a white girl dating a black man.. I could give a f*** what you think cause well it's my relationship not yours.. And that makes you a racist in my opinion that you can't accept it

• I demand you stop at once. whats your DAD think

• All the guys I have dated since high school have been sohopiscated intelligent black men! My dad had no problem taking us to the opera;)

• It's ok to date a certain type of people but it makes you an asshole if you get mad on what others chose to do with their lives, you don't own white girls, so there's no reason for you to be ticked.

• static.themetapicture.com/.../...scared-crying.gif

πŸ˜”πŸ˜–πŸ˜¬πŸ˜žπŸ˜£πŸ˜‘πŸ˜§πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜³

It makes you... YOU

What Guys Said 5

• it makes you ignorant, and probably a closet racist. if you were just talking about yourself, id chalk it up to preference, but you sound like a typical guy who isn't good with women... because let me tell you something, it is very difficult for a guy who is good with women to also simultaneously care about what races other people choose to date. If you care so much about how other people enjoy their personal lives, it usually means that you are on the outside looking in, and wish you were a part of it. So in summation, I'd say you sound like a typical male gager: retarded, whiney and and full of angst. RationalMale would be proud

• This reaction is common among men who feel entitled to a girlfriend but are unable to attract one. They become angry when they see women of their race dating outside their race because they feel that that woman should be dating them instead.

If you can't get a girlfriend, the problem is not women of your race dating guys of another race. It's you. You have an anger problem and need to work on it. Just talking out of my hat, I would bet you are seriously angry at someone close to you, probably a parent, but it's not safe to express your anger to them so you put it on other people instead. If you can figure out who (or what) you are really angry with, then you can stop being so angry at life in general and then your more pleasant self may get a girlfriend and you won't care anymore who is dating whom.

• In other words sharing your body with someone who isn't white is "gross". It means you view yourself as superior and those who don't fit the image are inferior.

• The only time it pisses me off is when girls put down their own race while dating outside. You see it on social media all the damn time. "I don't date black guys" and this is coming from black girls. I don't care if you dare white guys just don't put black guys down while you're at it!

• That's not putting down black guys when you state that you don't date them. You're being honest.

• Probably a single white male who can't get laid.