We roleplay is that good or bad?

My boyfriend and I roleplayed senarios of our future life like what we would do if we got in an argument or something like that, is that good? does it bond the relationship together more?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a very positive thing. It makes you prepared for certain situations.

• THANK YOU! you're so understanding like the other 3 except for one... who was being really negative.

• You're welcome and thanks for M/H!

• You're welcome!! :)

What Guys Said 5

• This sounds more like trouble and lack of trust based on the question asked. You might need to have a serious talk about where things are going and the seriousness of things.

• uh what? I think you misunderstanding the question? We trust eachother very well because we are the only ones we have so i dont know why we would have problems.

• *siiigh* its practice... which pretty much is what you are saying now walk away and agree thats what we were practicing in our role play

• you asked for the opinion , not me. It seems like you just wanted validation for something you do, that obviously is bothering you in someway or another, or you would not be asking. So, you walk away and stop posting questions that you already know the answer to.

• hahahha not bad... just funnny and playfill basically :-)

• Depends on how serious your boyfriend is. Role playing can be confusing to people.

• Role play is very fun! It definitely helps the relationship

• Well we didn't do the actions we just were laying in my bed talking it through like "I cheated on you" "im so sad, why did you do that" "because i was desperate and i was an idiot" but we didn't act it out i just wanted to see how he would take certain problems and how we would feel.

• i guess you two are bonded together well!

• Yes, we are hotter than ever for each other

• Haha, it is interesting and fun.

What Girls Said 0