How do you know when a girl is single?

I just want to get more tips so I can finally stop wasting my time on women who are already taken (no offence I just don't want anymore friends)

Most Helpful Girl

• ... ask them if they're dating someone.

• So you would prefer to be asked before hand or after you gotten to know them a bit

• Also, I've been in that position before where I've been talking to a guy andni like him and find out way down thw road that he's not single. There was dude in uni I was crazy over and I thought he was into me too because we sat together in all the classes we had together and did geoup work together, helped each ither study, etc and goofed around before and after class. After about three months of this I finally grew a pair and decided I was sick of waiting for something to happen and asked him out. That's when it got rull awkward and he told me he had a girlfriend. Turns out he thought we were buddies and it hadn't even crossed his mind that I had a crush on him lol

After that I promisrd myself I'd be way more upfront with dudes from then on.

• I wish more were like you xD but in time I'm starting to see it happening but I'm not willing to wait 10yrs lol

What Girls Said 1

• The only way to know for sure is to ask her.

• but it requires talking with them and flirting then a couple of days of getting her to sooth up to you... you find out she's taken and that's a waste of time in my opinion how would you act being single vs being unavailable

What Guys Said 6

• I can just sense it.

• 1. Look to see if she has a ring
    2. Notice if she hangs out with a certain guy a lot, he might be her boyfriend
    3. Ask her

• Unfortunately unless she's married and wearing a wedding ring, there's no way to know unless you ask.

Gotta take your lumps in this game, bro.

• if she goes out solo maybe?

• In my experience, its always been one common thing they do.

Always on her phone, usually texting her boyfriend. You can just tell by how quick she is to respond a d if she smiles a lot

• just find a way to ask about what she does with her boyfriend any activities whatsoever if she mentions doing things with her Ex First thats the first clue, and then all you gotta do is ask, "What no Current BF?" then shell Let you know.