Are goodbye French kisses the norm?

So I went on a date. At the end we sat and talked then we kissed. I could tell he wanted to French kiss, I admitted never French kissing, so he said I'd learn tonight lmao. It was going OK until I started talking and killed the moment. I was nervous, he put his hand on my heart and it was beating fast (cringe).

Right before I left I said I didn't get my hug, we hugged for a bit, then kissed which led to French kissing. We kinda sat and stared at each other for a while after.

Are dates supposed to end with French kisses? I thought they were sort of mid date kisses...

This wasn't our first date. Its like our 10th date.

Most Helpful Guy

• y should it b weird? after all u r dating each other.. no? 8)

What Guys Said 3

• Your 10th date? lol. At this point, I see no issues with it. What matters is how you feel about it. Then, you have your answer.

• Lmao yeah I know we took our time. Thank, I think it went well

• I thought austrailian kisses were the norm. They are like french kisses but down under.

• First dates should end with little pecks, a French kiss should come around the 3rd date!

• Lool. We didn't kiss until our 5th date and this was our 10th date

• Wow, I'm surprised he stuck around or you didn't friendzon him

• Lool he's been patient. He understands I'm shy

What Girls Said 4

• They're not abnormal.

• I typically don't French kiss on first dates, but I have had a guy surprise me and French kiss me. Personally I leave French kissing until later, but it's different for everyone. As long as it didn't upset or offend you, then there's nothing wrong with it.

• Not the norm lol.

• Why do you say this?

• Ahh okay, Your question made it sound like it was the first date haha. I don't think it's weird then. Unless thatw as your first kiss, then it's a bit weird.

• Thanks. I realised after I saw the responses. I'm just inexperienced in this area. I will get the hang of it!

• They are kisses appropriate for any time!