I'm starting to feel like he's only interested in the physical aspect of this relationship. Any tips on how to change that?

This guy I've just started to date has been sayind/doing things that make me feel like he's only in it for sex. I see him around other people and know he's a great guy, so I really do like him. I really don't wan't to be seen as just as peace of meat to him. How can I show him that I'm worth more than that?

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him...

"if u want me ONLY 4 sex... then bye-bye bro... 8)"

What Guys Said 2

• There is no changing it! Please save yourself a lot of grief, and trust me on this one.

• If sex wasn't offered in a relationship, men wouldn't date, they would have sex without a relationship though. What i am saying is it might seem disproportionate to your desire for sex, but that doesn't mean it is the only thing he values you for.

• That's just what my gut tells me though :/ I'm still optimistic that I can change it around

• I am not saying he is like this, but some men really don't desire anything more than sex from women, if he is one, it isn't you, it's him, and you can't change that.

What Girls Said 2

• If that's true, then there really is no way to change it! You either accept it or you move on.

• there may be no way to change that, but if you're uncomfortable or bothered by his behavior then speak up and tell him how you feel. he won't know or be able to react accordingly until you do so! have a talk with him