Guys: Do you like talking on the phone better then texting?

or do you like texting better? it can be with your girlfriend or someone you are dating etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• texting sucks...try to call when ever you get the chance to. talking on the phone eliminates drama, because you can actually here the the tone of the person's voice.

Texting causes more problems and causes more of a lack of communication, because we are human and we all have different perceptions on things...save your imagination from taking over and just use the damn phone.

What Guys Said 8

• YES YES YES YES YES. I HATE texting and I have no patience dealing with girls who insist that they would rather have me texting them than calling them. I throw their phone number away.

• generally, I prefer talking on the phone.

with texting, it's easy to miss important details that come in the tone of voice, etc.

and in general, texting is a terrible habit. texting gives the _impression_ of communication because it's instantaneous. but texting lacks the depth and intimacy of communication.

• guys tend to say things the wrong way when put on the spot (on the phone), definitely texting is better. Except I have noticed the same thing that Xenophobia has, that most drama occurs over texting

• I have only ever owned one cell phone in my life, and it didn't have text messaging, which is just as well because I'd never use such a time consuming tedious method of communication. I'd much rather hear the person on the other end and speak to them.

• For me it depends. When I first meet a girl I will text her more than call her. Once I know her and want to take it further I will definitely call more than text because I feel it shows more interest and it is easier to have a conversation on the phone.

• well it depends on the situation...if busy and a places and places I can't talk then I txt...but I like to talk on the phone with her...but I have my own limits... I can't stay on the phone forever... but long story short... I like a little bit of both...

• Txtings easy..but yu sort of lose tha ability to tlk to her in person, (if you do it too much)

personly, I like a girl to call me..

• There's nerves involved with talking on the phone. Texting takes away our nerves making it easier to talk with you. Texting most of the time, but call often.

What Girls Said 0