What kind of girl personality type do you like best?

Which kind of girl would you prefer dating and why?
Girls, which option do you identify with the most?

Are there any kinds you'd prefer?

• Flirty and confident
  • Loud and funny
  • Quiet and shy
  • Intelligent and not submissive
  • Sweet and caring

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• literally all of those haha, since thats what i am.

• Of all the options D sounds most attractive yo me

• 1. Quiet and shy and sweet and caring is a great mix. I foresee a lot of adorable cuddle moments.
    2. Intelligent and not submissive mixed with flirty and confident is good in another way. She's like that CEO of a company everybody got to answer to. Being a boss is a good thing ask. I like it for my girl walked up to me and said want to have sex? As long as she knows I not her b**ch.

• Quiet And Shy

• A combination of D and C... Intelligent, Quiet, Shy, And relatively Submissive, while still knowing what they want and how to get it without letting anything pass over their boundaries.

I chose D though,

• For me it was a tie with C, D, and E but I chose E. I'd choose D if it weren't for the "not submissive" part...

• Id wish i met a C + D + E all in one to take with me on a plane and fly her around the world

• Shy, submissive and sweet.

• I picked E but I like her to be funny, little shy, intelligent, and geeky to boot.

• Give me a girl that's a combination of A, E, and a little D and I'll be happy.

• Quiet and shy they're really adorable when they stutter on words or nervous xD

• A mixture of all of them. The perfect combination is E and A.

• Quiet and shy all the way :D

• All kinds. Gotta catch em all. Right now I want a hot dancer,.

• A combination of all of them would be ideal, but E would be nice.

• Confident, assertive and dominant ;)

• Sweet, caring, Intelligent, quiet (or at least not loud) and submissive.

• Haha, willing to bet that downvote is a feminist angry at me for adhering to traditional gender roles by preferring submissive women. Guess what? That's my natural biological inclination.

• I choose C but the girl I'm currently falling hard is shy and adventurous. And i already knew but I'm glad to hear that the feeling are mutual

What Girls Said 7

• Sweet and Caring! for sure. That's what's most attractive to me the most

unfortunately, we can't know how they are until we've gotten to know them for awhile, so unfortunately we have to go off looks at first, which doesn't always indicate how they are on the inside...

• True! :/
      I feel bad for those with resting bitch face but are actually the sweetest people 😂

• hmmm, thats a good point. well they should try do something about it and smile more! :D

• Loud and funny and intelligent and unsubmissive. Unfortunately I think that quad-combo intimidates some people.

• Sweet and caring ^_^

• D n A, n a twist of a secret ingredient ;) fk everyone else lol jp jp

• Vote A
    with
    *superior physical fitness
    *a true love of men + sex
    *a natural anarchist nature

Bi grrrl right here

• "superior"? yeah cause i guess the rest of the women that don't look like anorexic skeletoirs must be so inferior.
      "true love" for "men"? for like all men? short, bald, poor, bus drivers, canteen runners, awkward nerds, rasta-haired potheads etc? or just ripped, famous, rich celebrities? and this "true love" of yours, does it make them remember you with the best loving memories when you separate or with bitterness and remorse? and how comes you weren't able to settle with one man, if you love them so much? or is it that you "love" ALL of them and try to show it with deeds? well the love for sex part is obviously the only honest one, but guess what that doesn't make you any more special than the rest 99% of the global population. and a natural anrachist? is that an euphemism for" i can't have inner peace so i'm constantly on the move cause i'm afraid to face my own demons and inner ugliness"?

• @asker. TY :)

• @JVJ (laughing. hysterically) TY for the entertainment. Peace xo

• Intelligent and not submissive.

• Reallly? The guys prefer 'quiet and shy' the most?