Girls, do you wait for your date text first, or do you text him first?

Assuming you both are interested in each other.

• I text him first
    41% (11)
  • I wait for him to text me
    59% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, sometimes I like to hold out but sometimes I'll text first. It depends on where the power is at that point and whether or not I feel safe

What Girls Said 9

• Both. It depends.

• I wait if I want to be positive he likes me, but mostly I'm sure if we like each other, in that case I just text him first.

• I'm a strong believer that the guy should text/call first in the beginning. If he wants to be around me or talk to me he needs to make a move, that's the whole point of courtship! however if we are in a relationship it really doesn't matter who texts/calls first because mutual attraction and relationship stability has been established😊

• If I want to text him I text him. But I won't initiate all of our conversations. I need effort from his side too

• I would wait. Unless I would be too unpatient and really liked him, and I wanted an answer.

P. S. What's with the picture?

• No way in hell I'm waiting unless they said not to call them and wait for them to contact me.

• I would text him first.

• He has to text first

• I try hi to text me before but when the guy is shy have to text him first.