Do you think other people generally find you attractive?

• Yes
    63% (32)42% (10)56% (42)Vote
  • No
    37% (19)58% (14)44% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
25|15

Most Helpful Guy

• The internet says yes.
    My "social life" says no lol

6|4
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• i think so, but not like a WOW attractive. still nice of people to think that tho =]

0|0
    0|0
    • nope. everyone I know thinks you are stunning

(sry, stumbled upon this stalking someone else 😂)

• Yes I tend to get a lot of attention and compliments from guys as well as girls... But as for myself not soon much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not soon much huh?

• Show All
    • @QA Well I was not trying to speak proper grammar at that moment... It's kind of a black choice of words or way of speaking.

But considering we're now on that category although "you're" is technically correct it is never encouraged to use a contraction or to combine your words especially when you are an adult.

@CHARismstic110 I am sure you will be. Lol

• @QA you can tell it was intentioned because I said "you" instead of Your which people often mix up with you're.

• yes i think so

1|0
    0|0
  • By people my age? No.
    By people near my age? No.
    By people that are way too old to be hitting on someone who can pass as an underaged girl? Yes. -_-

1|1
    0|0
  • From the bf's i've had in my life time so far. I'm guessing i'm must be some what attractive. Plus my boyfriend thinks I am so that's the only opinion that really matters on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging solely by my social life -right now - nope...

Hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so. I mainly get told I'm very cute. I think I'm just average though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? Nah. I don't even find me attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if someone does they need to speak up yo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with illusive_man pretty much how it is

0|1
    0|0
  • It seems doubtful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do except my close friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • it's hard to say really, i'm not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe one hand full of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess generally, yes. Usually older women say it and some guys on rare occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people do, some people don't. I think I'm in between

0|0
    0|0
  • In general? Sure. Unless a bunch of people lie to me lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Us lying about you being beautiful you are is never going to happen. I'm just telling you how it is; do you remember my first comment at you? :)

• Show All
    • It was something about following and follower question and instagram and I said something like people would normally follow you because you're simply beautiful or good looking. It's a little fuzzy to me, but it's somewhat similar to that.. Wow I can't believe I even remember...

• @I_am_repulsive Ohhh yeah! I do remember. I didn't think it was you for some reason though I thought it was someone else haha

• No not really I think people can be too nice at times though

0|0
    0|0
  • No, sad but true :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very few people find me attractive but I don't think too many do

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17 and i've never gotten any male attention outside of gag so i guess not...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I find myself generally attractive, but other people have different views. Oh well.. it only really matters what I think of myself.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think your nerd picture looked really good personally.. but I agree with what you said..

• I don't know, probably they don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some do. I'm beginning to realize that I could be a "player" if I wanted to (it's not in my make up).

0|0
    0|0
  • There are people who think I am attractive and people who do not think i am attractive. All that matters to me is that my fiancee thinks I am attractive. She also finds my personality, sense of humor loving nature etc attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • People tell me from time to time im attractive. Not only girls but some boy buddies too lol. I dont think im attractive. Not a confidence issue. I got hell of a confidence. I just dont think i am, whenever I look in the mirror lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say they think I'm attractive

But I think the majority recognize that I'm not ugly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopeeee

0|0
    2|0
  • No and no again...

0|0
    0|0
  • occasionally they do =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I really doubt it

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say but people always wants to have my friendship n company.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just normal-looking

0|0
    0|0
  • of course i'm a male model n get paid millions for my looks

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems most girls don't find me attractive but the ones that do find me extremely attractive haha

0|0
    0|0