Guys, things you do and say to your crush vs things you do and say to your regular female friends?

It's cute to see my friends become different people when they start crushing on a girl. However, I know not all men act the same in front of their crush.

What do you do?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I stick around to my crush ^^ I know myself, so I would tell nice things, like your beautiful, you smell nice and what not but that's just how I am ^^ I don't always think about what I say when I have a crush on someone. I will say those things because it is how I feel about her and my impression of her.

I probably make a fool out of myself and my friends will laugh at me but I can't help it ^^ It's like I need to get it out of me. Tunnel vision like. There may be 10 other girls but the only one I see is my crush.

What Guys Said 3

• To be honest sometimes I would talk friendly to my crush because I like her and also I don't want to ruin a friendship if I find out she doesn't like me. It's not the answer you are looking for but one man's opinion.

• We become more cautious with or crush or whoever we wanna bang so can't make any wrong moves or were screw 👌🏼

• What do you mean by cautious?

• Well they stop talking to me and start talking to her more about anything and everything

• Yas sum guys are juz too overly confident and full of themself while their are sum confident guys that actually watch whats coming outtta their mouth. Surprising isn't it ;3

• Not much thinking don't really talk to girls