Blunt guys or guys who befriend you?

Do women prefer blunt guys that just go up to you and say "hey you're gorgeous and I just wanted to get your name" or the guys who just talk to you befriend you then they tell you that they're interested in a relationship with you

• Blunt guy
  • Befriend guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Blunt... always blunt. But not in the way you described. it sounds extremely superficial and I doubt many people would fall for it. Sounds like a trap kind of. Haha

• Blunt though I doubt most people could handle someone being blunt. My boyfriend is 100% blunt with everything he says. At first it was hard to get used to since I've never met someone like that at all. Now I'm glad he's blunt because I feel like it makes it extremely easy to trust him.

• I'm not really one to be friends before dating. So I'd say blunt is better.

• It depends for the woman, but I wouldn't mind either way if the guy was attractive. The guy would leave more of an impression on me if he walked up to me and said what he said though.

• I admire honesty. Hidden agendas make me nervous and you always get that weird feeling like they want something and you have to guess. That's why I voted for blunt guys.

• I like blunt guys because there isn't any confusion.. They are confident and straightforward but those are the kind u can't always take seriously because they are probably like that with every girl

• true but he's also seeing if you and him will have a thing that can happen

• That depends if they even care about walking up to girls to begin with. Some blunt guys won't even talk to other girls unless they actually have a logical reason to. Though they wouldn't walk up randomly talking to any person. With those guys you have to talk to them first and get the gears going.

• It'd be nice if he befriend first and then was blunt because I don't pick up on "signals" and flirting easily. But i've never been into the "Hey gorgeous"

What Guys Said 4

• The choice seems clear to most people. If we could choose to live in a world where people were transparent and made our lives easier by doing the work so we can sit back and make executive decisions, we would choose it.

• Blunt as in like says he wants to fuck? Is that what you mean?

• I Always like to be wined and dined before I get fucked

• goood question