Do you mind kissing girls with braces? What do you think about girl who is in her 20s with braces? Is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do I think? I think she is improving her appearance and I strongly approve.

What Guys Said 8

• Why would I mind kissing her? If she's a good person then I don't really care for braces no matter if they are on her teeth or legs

• I would not care. People don't keep braces on forever and that would be the most ridiculous reason to cause me to pass up on a girl who could possibly be the best girl I ever date.

• Girls with braces looks more cute and sweet. But i would better take. care. while kissing the girl that they dont. get displaced or my tongue doesn't get stuck in its corners. that would be painful. But as it is a part of treatment, the girl will look really beautiful after removing them.

• I've never kissed a girl with braces before but I don't think it would bother me. I don't think anything different from a girl in braces than I would think of any other girl.

• I think it's pretty cute but depends on the girl

• I've never experienced it, but I don't think that I would mind it. It's your personality that will stand out more anyways.

• no , i dont... girls with braces are really cute in my opinion

• My girlfriend was a girl in her 20s with braces, didn't put me off! She's had them taken off now and there was hardly any difference.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't consider braces at any age a turn off, it's just a sign that the person wants to take care of themselves and that's a nice quality.

• Yea, I mind... because I don't kiss girls