Girls, do you think this is a bad idea?

A girl I'd been talking to for a little bit at a record store I go to gave me a wrong number. But before I asked her for it, I told her id burn a copy of a cd I thought she'd like. I was thinking of still giving her the copy and leaving my # so she could reach out if she wanted. Is this a terrible idea?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• No girl that is truly interested will give you a wrong number, and if she did by chance she will ask why you never text or called her. Don't go out of your way at this point.

What Girls Said 4

• She gave you a fake number meaning she's not into you. Find someone nicer and would really appreciate your little gift

• Do you think she meant to give you the wrong number? If she did then she's essentially telling you she doesn't want any interaction with you.

• That I don't know. I'd talked to her several times and we seemed to have similar interests and got along. I don't know why she would give me a fake but I don't see how it could be an accident either.

• She works at a record store I go to and she's told me her shifts. I'll give it to her there. I know her name. Like I said, we've spoken several times before.

• What really makes me question if it's worth it is that she told me she's quitting in a week because she's going to Iran for the summer so I have a hard time seeing anything work in that scenario anyway.

• Might as well go for it. It's better to try and know for sure then regret not doing anything in the future.

• I don't think it would hurt. Go for it