Would you rather pursue girl 1 or 2?

Girl 1: cute, sweet, simple, very nice to you, n u know for sure that she's interested.
Girl 2: beautiful, hot and cold but not in a bitchy way, unpredictable sometimes, more interesting, you're more attracted to her but she seems like hard work to get.

Me and my friend was debating this today n her theory was that if a girl is hard to get even if the guy is interested in her he will go for another one whom he might be not as attracted to but still good looking n is clearly interested in him.

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like girl #1 is someone usually people settles for, while girl #2 is someone people usually reach for. In every relationship, there's always a reacher and a settler. Since girl # 2 is more of a challenge, I'd say people would go after that for the most part. Me on the other hand, would prefer someone simple, so I choose girl # 1

What Guys Said 7

• A. I like some predictibillity after recent shenanigans lol. And a girl that lets her attraction be known is attractive.

• Girl # 2, and it has nothing to do with one being "cute" and the other being "beautiful", the decision is based purely on the fact that girl # 2 is more interesting.

• Lol the 1st one of course why would I want to persue a so called "hot" girl I rather be with a cute one because many have different views on what they think is cute

• Girl 2 definitely. I like challenges even when there is a possibility of failure.

• Girl 2 seems more interesting but girl 1 seems easier to get. I can't decide...

• Girl #2. :D

• I would go for the more interesting girl :)

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on what a guy is looking for. If he wants a relationship he'll go for girl a, if he wants to test his skills and a hot flirt he'll go for girl 2