Went on a 'date' with a girl I like last week, what should I do next?

Girl I'm talking about is a co-worker of mine. We get along really well, have the same interests, tease eachother at work etc..

She broke up with her boyfriend about 6 months ago, I really started to like her after that, and we started talking more etc. I asked her to hang out with me, she agreed but we had busy schedules so she would let me know when she was available. She didn't let me know anything so I concluded she didn't like me that much so we started chatting less and more casually.

Until a few weeks back, we were talking a bit about our favourite booze, and I suggested she should come over to hang out, which she agreed to. She came to my place last week. We drank something, watched a movie and talked. Nothing intimate happened but she really liked it (she said) and I did too.

I don't chat with her on a daily basis. She can sometimes give really short answers which can make the conversations kinda boring, but she also initiates chats, so I think she's not the chit chat for 24/7 girl (at least not with me).

We agreed I should come to her place next time. She would let me know when she was available (she lives in a different city on weekdays, she has a much busier schedule than I do). I don't know if I should wait for her to come up with a date, as she didn't let me know anything a few months earlier. When I ask her to do something, she agrees though. I'm not sure what to think of it. I'm kinda anxious she doesn't like me and I get rejected. Do you have any tips for me?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• what i would do is text her that you will be in the same city the coming weekend during her visits there and suggest getting drinks or food or even a visit (let her pick where because its her city) if she agrees to a set date place and time, She's likely into you. If she's shifty about a set date and time i'd bet she's trying to spare your feelings

If the city is unrealistic for you to go to, you could ask for the meet up, have her confirm, then cancel with an invitation back to your place as before. It won't move you forward but you will at least know she is interested (or at least interested in free drinks)

• Stop worrying about being rejected. You'll never have a girlfriend that way. Anyway, there isn't much you can do about it. If it's going to happen, better sooner that later. If you want to see her again, then ask her. She will either make room for you in her life or she won't. If she doesn't, there are lots more girls in the world.