Two men, who do I choose?

So the most PERFECT man went to the hospital for a month, felt like 3 months, he's back now, but i have a boyfriend. What do i do? This man is perfect. but my boyfriend is amazing too. Should i talk to him (the man in the hospital) (matthew) and see if we can start over and end it with my boyfriend? Or should i date both? Or break it with my boyfriend

Oh and matthew lives 4 miles away! Cody, my boyfried, lives 30 miles and i spend hundreds of dollars a week on gas to pick him up and entertain him. Matthew, however, lives. close, is willing to walk to my place, and is a cheap date. we can sit amd talk for eternity if we wanted. cody and i have nothing in common. He hates metal music. And doesn't have my semse of humor. anyways my point is i want matthew when i have cody. Matthew is better in all categories. But cody is special to me. What do i do?

Also cody hates blowjobs, and i love them! We had sex for the first time the other day it wasn't fun because it takes him 3 hours. And he wouldn't let me touch it or suck it. Matthew, is amazing in bed. haven't had sex with him yet but he is what i need sexually. But cody gave me his hat!

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for mathew
    your heart wants him so there's no use of trying to fool yourself for cody

What Guys Said 4

• sounds like you are more interested in Matthew go with him

• how i cody special to you lol? go with matthew i say and dump cody

• I don't know how cody wastes alll my money and is fucking up my car. by miles and he lives on a dirt road with holes so my car is getting. messed up

• well then... not sure u can end it in a nice way now can u... just give it to him straight...

• Thats best

• Go with Matthew

• Clearly the worse man.

What Girls Said 3

• You really going to leave this decision to a bunch o' randoms? You're better off flipping a coin

• I think you should choose wisely and don't waste your time and someone you don't love. I can tell that Matthew means more to you and I can see he can give you a better life than Cody can. Good luck and all the best :)

• Break up and choose the second guy.