I have a lot of female interest all the time and I'm not sure why?

So I've always been quite good when it came to relationships and women and I attribute that being raised by a lot of women (my mother and her friends and my female cousins because my father worked a lot). So I learned at a young age how to identify with women and have always had great respect for all of you. But my worry is this... I have a pretty high profile career and at only 28 have been lucky enough to have seen some success and I worry that the women that are interested in me are interested in me because of that and not because they are actually interested in me. I've struggled with weight most of my life and lost a lot of weight about 5 years ago and have managed to keep it off and gradually lose more. I still have about 25 pounds to go. But the weight never seemed to be an issue for any of my past girlfriends or flings. So is that because they were actually attracted to me or was it "gold digging" at its finest?

Just to help you I'll try to describe myself the best I can.

I'm always in a good mood and laughing and trying to make the people around me laugh. I'm open minded, Friendly, Very Confident (altho my self esteem fluctuates drastically) and I've been told my whole life that I have a great, inviting personality.
Physically I'm 6 foot 1 with wide shoulders, light green/blue eyes, olive skin (I'm Mediterranean European), I have a short dark brown beard and long dark brown hair. I'm about 20-25 pounds thicker than I'd like to be but I don't have a round stomach that hangs over my belt or anything I'm just evenly thick from chest to waist. (No double chin i have a strong jaw line n long neck). And I'm always well dressed because I'm in the fashion industry... I hope i don't sound like a douche bag talking about myself. I'm just trying to give as much info as i can to get a solid response. Thanks for your time!! :)

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a "gold digger" and my whole family has always been the blue collar working type (truckers, teachers, small business owners) so I have no idea what the mindset of a gold digging girl would be or how to spot one, however, you sound like an attractive, successful, and intelligent man which will naturally attract many women so I guess I would just be aware that it is possible that some may be on the prowl, but don't become so paranoid about it that you become standoffish or suspicious of all the women that come your way because for a lady with wholesome intentions that could be very hurtful. I hope I helped!😊

• Its not so much that i become standoffish but when I'm seeing someone I tend to second guess things and that causes me to not let myself enjoy things or get attached... But I'm working on it because I like to think most people im general are cool enough to not be so selfish... Thanks a lot for your input :)... And the compliments :P

• Anytime! You do you love😊

What Girls Said 2

• Gold diggers are pretty easy to figure out from the start. If you're successful then apply that smart thinking to your dating life. I don't think there's as many gold diggers out there as much as people like to believe. Date women who are already financially independent. You say you're good at relationships with women so it should be easy to spot the ones who are there only because of your wallet size.

• Hah thanks i like that! I'm doing my best... I think

• Good luck!

In a way we women have the same deal but instead it's guys looking for trophy wives or girlfriends.

• That's good. I can't even get a lot of guys attentions usually they just want to use girls anyways so..

• Ya well there are many douches in both genders but not everyone is... So i guess we just learn how to avoid them with time