If a girl says she will talk to you tonight but never calls you, does that mean she's not interested as she lied?

If a girl says she will talk you tonight but never calls you, does that mean she's not interested as she lied?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her one more chance. If she does it again, give up.

What Girls Said 7

• It could be.
    But there's also the chance that she chickened out.
    I was spending a lot of time with a guy I liked a while ago and we knew each other only because of the internet. We talked about me calling him a lot but I was never ready (don't ask why, I gues I was just shy) and everytime I said I would but then avoided it again.

Or she could have forgotten it when there's a lot going on with her or something

• UGH ik the feeling, just get busy with your life and do other things talk to other people.

• So you think I should give up on her?

• Yeah temporarily and if she doesn't call at all i would just ignore her if she calls for awhile. I had to do that to my crush she probably is playing games

• Could mean something came up and she couldnt call u or ya she lied.

• Yeah give up on her.

• It depends. How long do you know her? Has she mentioned feelings for you?

• Yes she said she loved me, but I seem to be the one that calls her every time, at the beginning of the relationship she called me first but the last two weeks I am the one always having to call her first.

• Then don't call her. Let her call you aswell. But you know what's even better? If you set things straight and talk to her about the way you feel! Tell her you also want to know her thoughts about it. Communication is everything.

• She might have been busy

• There's numerous reasons why she may not have rang. It's too early to make the assumption she lied. Unless this happened weeks ago and she still hasn't rang

What Guys Said 0