Dating.. for love or experience?

I am 23 and never had a boyfriend
I have become immune to feelings and love and pain , I've grown a lot by dating different guys and becoming familiar with what I want and don't want in a relationship.

Is this a good thing or? Anyone done the same.. date for the experience not the feeling

Most Helpful Guy

• " and becoming familiar with what I want and don't want in a relationship. "<---- sure this 1's a good start in my opinion :-)

What Guys Said 2

• Lol I haven't done that but would love to try it sometime

• This isn't a good thing. Because while you may not get hurt, you also cannot love.

But if you just want a fling, why not? You're young and you should enjoy your time with men!

What Girls Said 2

• Kind of in the same boat. Never dated anyone seriously, so most of mine have just to see what i like and don't like. Learned a lot about myself but still haven't found the one to be serious with. But I just think it will just help you eventually find a better match in the end.

• i feel you, it takes time to let your heart open to love someone back.
    but when the time comes, you'll find happiness and so much in love.
    trust me, i was almost married but the wedding was called off, my mum was diagnosed with cancer and passed away at the same time... I was depressed for almost a year and a half, it's totally disaster and painful.
    But after that, I've someone who really brings me up and smile again. For me.. dating is for love.. You'll find it, let the time decide