Guys, I finally asked out the guy that I like. Can you give me some advice?

He was flirting with me all morning. However he is shy when it comes to actually going out with women. When I asked he said possibly but that he doesn't like to make plans because he never follows through with them. About half an hour later he came up and asked me what we might do if we hung out. I really can't tell if he's even interested...

We have hung out a few times as friends but that was months ago. I see him 3-4 days a week through my work. So we know each other somewhat. When I left I just told him to let me know. I don't know if I should text/mention it again at all or just leave it alone.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say that he's interested just not sure how to begin. Find something that both of you enjoy and something exhilarating so he can get to know in a less awkward situation.

What Guys Said 5

• Doesn't really sound like it.

• i'd say he IS basically... althpough he's a nervous guy :-)

• Well good for you for taking charge. Suggest something neutral place and break the ice with him and see what happens... but watch out! Its the quiet ones you have to look out for lol

• It sounds like he's interested cause he followed up with you. A low-key date idea would be going out for coffee I guess?

• He is, he wouldn't of come back and said that if he wasn't