When looking to date someone what do you look for?

When persuing a mate what is it that you look for and what is it that will keep you happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• if she has nice feet basically... errrrrrr... whoa... wrong... if she has a nice personality i mean... hehehe ^_^

What Guys Said 6

• Some things I would want are: outdoorsy would be nice, love of travel, someone who I have good chemistry with, and we can make each other laugh. Basically someone to be my crazy fun loving self with 8)

• Compatibility, chemistry and connection.

• mutual attraction and compatibility...

• It's the complete composition that matters.

• Whoa. Taylor Swift.

• no HIV, that she hasn't slept with too many men, she likes to study and learn so she doesn't get lied too in front of her face,, seen it happen too many times,,, she has to be attractive, she has too know how too cook something dont care what it is,,, i want at least one good plate to eat, and she needs to make some type of money doesn't need too be a lot just enough to help out, and she need to believe in god

What Girls Said 2