Guys, need advice, what should I do?

I have been talking to this guy for a two months haven't hangout with in 2 weeks. Yesterday I texted him asking him to hangout and everything the picture is our conversation. I'm starting to think that he's not interested in me anymore but I don't know if I am overthinking or not since I overthink a lot. Also I feel like if he wasn't interested me and wanted to stop talking he could of told yesterday when I was texting him, so I am confused. I need some honest opinions some good advice. If it matters he is 33 and I am 24 and
Guys, need advice, what should I do?

we have known each other for a year. In the conversation he is grey and I am the green bubble.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he was just pretty busy that day with all the stuff he had to do. He also was in the middle of working out so he easily could have just been distracted from the conversation. Whatever you do don't think/dread about, it's human nature to blow things out of proportion and to assume the worst. When really most of the times things have a simpler explanation. Don't seem needy but keep trying to hangout with him. If after a while he keeps making excuses and it's clear he isn't interested, move on. Best of luck to ya mate

• Well yesterday I asked him To hangout and he said he was going to the new brewery with his sister and then I wasn't going to text him later that day but my friend said just to it so I text him how was his time with sister and no reply so I I'm trying not to overthink but it's hard not to

• Ya I completely get that, I overthink everything, I think the vast majority of people do. when I'm overthinking/dreading something I try and keep myself as busy as possible, the more preoccupied you are the less you'll think about it. It can be disheartening when someone doesn't show the same amount of interest you show them, but a lot of guys can be hesitant because we also don't want to come off as desperate/needy. So just make sure he knows you'd like to hangout and give him time

What Guys Said 9

• Just call him, why play games? With the tone you spent with this post you could have a date lined up this weekend

• Doesn't really mean that's he is not interested. He's just busy maybe. Just talk to him things other than hangin' and wait for him to ask you to hang out. If he never does it, then he's not interested in you. And by the way, the age gap between both of you guys is just fine. Good luck :)

• I am about the guys age and sometimes I don't respond to text right away. I can tell you my best advise is to not text him in a few days if he is interested in you he will feel strange that you have not text him and he will text you to hang out sometimes my girl does that to me.

• You can't judge what he feels just from that text alone.

• Let it be and go work out yourself or do something else.

• sounds like to be he just dumped you.

• Well, my opinion on this, is that you should ask him. Try to hang out with him one day, and relax. Wait to him to answer you, too. Don't overthink, it could destroy everything. So you should ask to see one day and ask him or call him :)

• yeah, why not

• it's up to you