Girls, I need help with my date outfit?

I'm going on a second date with this lovely guy.
He hasn't told me what we're doin, he wants surprise me which leaves me worried about wearing the right outfit for whatever we do. I'm thinking to just wear a dress and a simple pair of heels? Is that okay?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep it simple but classy
    Or say I know you want to surprise me but should I dress casual or fancy at least that would give you an idea. I always hated surprise dates with my boyfriend because I have. To plan my outfit accordingly.

• That's a good idea! I think I should just ask :)
      Thank you x

What Girls Said 10

• Is there any way you can ask if it will or will not be physically demanding? Without giving it away. Just so you aren't rock climbing in heels and a dress. If he says no, then a dress and heels sounds nice. :)

• just look hotter than the last date

• That's good advice! It's exactly what I was hoping to do :)

• He did not give any hint? I do not want to imagine you go on a date in a jungle with a heels LOL
    If he does not say anything special , i guess it is a lovely restaurant or sth? Wear sth simple but elegant. Dress is a good idea actually.

• Wear something that is versatile. Something that's cute but not restricting. You don't want to feel like you are over dressed or under dressed. I wouldn't wear heels and if you do you can always bring extra shoes with you. Also you could ask him what not to wear.

• Since he hasn't told you what he's got planned. He's most likely got something adventurous and more original planned, so you'd be better off in a pair if coloured jeans, mild fancy top, hair down and sandals :)

• I wouln't wear heels because if he's planning on going somewhere like hiking or on a walk then your feet will hurt a lot. Wear flats or cute sandals & shorts or pants in case you guys are gona have a picnic... a dress & sitting on the foor isn't such a good idea.

• That'll be nice.

• Wear a cute top, jeans and flats.

• I would just ask him what to wear

• Yes that's perfect! I would say wear a maxi or sun dress! Have fun!