What do you do if you're dating a person only to find out that he/she is homeless and the type of people they hang out with?

I finally met a prettty girl, we were hanging out with each other for two days this past week, and she's really beautiful. We have a lot in common. But the only problem is she's homeless and today I found out she hangs out with beggers who beg for cigerettes and money for it. I like her but I dont like the people she hangs out with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably offer to let her stay at my place or something. It really depends on why she is homeless. Homelessness is rarely a choice. So maybe something happened in her life that brought her to this point. I wouldn't judge her until you have her full story.

Also, the people she hangs out with, well when you are homeless you still need friends. Plus maybe they all look out for one another. It's not the safest to live on the street, especially as a woman.

Maybe try talking to her and find out more about her situation. Have some compassion for her.

What Girls Said 2

• I would leave.

• Well she's homeless it's not a easily fixable situation it's your choice if u like her enough to stick around

What Guys Said 1

• if i really loved her then she could stay in ma home basically XD