I like a half-black guy but my parents are racist? My mother is very loving but she's super strict when it comes to boyfriends?

He's warm-hearted and a very talented athlete (getting scholarships already) and he also shares the same humor as me.
He also likes me.
He's already introducing me to all his friends and walks by my locker often. I'm a freshman, he's a junior.

I'm a high schooler. He's a junior, I'm a freshman. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• you are old enough for their rules to only qualify as opinions. Do what makes you happy.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I already understand it will be very difficult, go for it if you can. I was in his shoes about 3 years ago unfortunately me and that girl didn't work out, a lot of factors including her parents. So do it if you can, be careful and have fun

• If he is a good guy and makes you happy, he might change your parents views.

• u r above 18... so it's up 2 u and only basically... period 8)

• Well I don't really know how very loving she is, but I do feel sympathy for you not being able to date the people you want. That's not an environment I'd want to live in

What Girls Said 0