Guys, was this a good date?

I asked a guy out, invited him over for drinks and video games. I let him pick the games we played, and we played GTA5 and Mortal Kombat. We flirted all night, and I ended up buying him dinner - I ordered him Swiss Chalet and told him he could have whatever he wanted. He picked what he wanted and I insisted that he didn't have to pay, so I paid for everything. I kissed him on the cheek at the end of the night (he hadn't ever had a girlfriend so I didn't want to be too, too forward) and he left. We didn't end up working out (won't get into those details) but my question still stands.

Does that sound like a good date to you? Just curious.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the best date ever
    Lucky guy

What Guys Said 15

• That sounds perfectly fun :)

• For some guys that would be an awesome date! I personally would skip the video games and do something else together, but everything else sounds like a good date yeah

• gr8... r u a gamer gal? niceeeeee :D

• Holy crap! You are really empathic duh it was a good date and keep that up, any guy would be lucky to have you:)

• Sounds good to me. One thought though might be to be cautious about paying for everything , some guys may find it uncomfortable

• That is so awesome.

• I'd kind of like to go out somewhere for a first date at least. Also, I would offer to pay my own meal too.

Sounds fun though

• The only reason I didn't was because it was on a whim and he just finished work, we made plans to go somewhere sometime after.

• Sounds like a very sweet date I'd remember it forever.

• SINCE YOU PAID, YES IT WAS

• sounds awesome

• Yea , seems nice

• Yeah ofc !

• nope. This is not a good date !! :)

• Well for future reference, which is what it sounds like, yeah, sure, it's a good one, however, probably not the best idea to invite them to your house right away. Might get the wrong idea. Also, grammatically, "too, too forward" wouldn't make sense. You can't be TOO TOO, you would just say "too forward" I know, I hate grammar nazi's as much as you probably but, it's just something I wanted to point out. I've heard that women ABSOLUTELY hate when guys use words like "u" instead of "you' in texts, so, I'm just trying to help you out, ya know?

• by the way, why didn't it work out, I'd be curious to see if I was right about my suspicions with why he didn't

• Yeah no, he told me right up front he was a virgin and I am too so... there was no misconception of the "wrong idea" because we made it clear that, that wasn't our intention. Also I say too-too, don't care if you don't like it, not saying that to be rude but I talk how I talk and my grammar is fine otherwise and I don't require any further assistance in that regard, thanks.

• Wow that sounds amazing g where do I sign up.