How come white guys usually prefer to date white girls but white girls usually prefer to date other races?

First of all remember that I said usually which means not all te guys and all the girls do that, okay? Thanks.

Second of all, I just don't get it. White guys usually prefer dating white girls but white girls don't really prefer white guys back? Now I don't know what do you think but to me that is like a ''massive slap in the face'' of the white guys. Why am I saying this? Because its basically like ,, we like you but you don't like us,,.

So yes, it kinda seem a bit or a bit more unfair to white guys, isn't it? So why does it have to be like this? Why can't white girls be more like white guys and usually prefer their own race?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess white girls are less racist than white guys...

What Girls Said 5

• I haven't really noticed this.

• Maybe it's guys of diferent races that go after white girls and they just accept them?

• Why would the accept? Why would you settle for a Ford when you can have a Ferrari or Mercedes?

• So you're just plain racist, and probably a troll lol
      Ok, good day

• you're back! where've you been? did you take a vacation?

• I haven't noticed this. Most white girls date white guys.

• We like all races unlike white guys who prefer to stick to their own, its all about preference right?

• Well maybe you should start liking white guys a whole lot more than any other race. What about that?

• That's why a marriage between a white man and a non white woman is less likely to end in a divorce than white-white marriage, while a marriage between a white woman and a non white man is more likely to end up in a divorce than white-white marriage?

• Are you talking facts? Is this a question or are you trying to state something

I don't care, I like boys and I'll date whoever I want to date if they are hot enough.

What Guys Said 3

• You gotta open your eyes a little bit more, cause I'm pretty sure you're seeing something different from the rest of the world ;)

• What do you mean?

• That you're the only one that has noticed that. Everywhere you look, 90% of white girls like, or are with white guys.

• I don't have a preference and I didn't know white girls did.

• I don't really see this in Canada, but where it does happen the white guy in question is some kind of creep or loser or ugly or something.