Should I hold on to him?

I've been talking with a guy for a few days now but it feels like we've known eachother for such a long time. He likes me (he told me) and i think i like him but im not sure.. He's quite the opposite from me, wich is fun but also tricky. He's a bit younger, lower educated (not stupid), his friends are different from mine. But we laugh a lot together and we share same interests. Though he's not the kind of guy my parents would expect or want me to have, i guess because he's a bit of a bad boy :) I just dont know what to do..

Most Helpful Guy

• Opposite charges attract each other, yeah friends never match and also, if he is a bit bad guy it's a good thing, at least not a doof or noob, I possibly think he is not bad guy, just giving you such an appearance, yeah parents job is hate him, after all if something happens wrong which often does, someone should be there saying, "I told you, I warned you."

I guess you should give him a try, and see if he really is into you.

What Guys Said 4

• i remember yer question basically... as i told u... u cannot do anything since u r under 18... sorry :-/

• i'm afraid that it's up 2 yer parents since u r under 18 basically... :-/

• dont attack to him that much, if ure that insecure about it. you like what...15?

• Try it out and see what haponds you won't know if you don't try!

What Girls Said 2

• Take a chance. I would you never know what would happen. Ever seen the west side story? Or romeo and Juliette? My guy is a in between. I love it.

• Every girl loves a Bad boy... Take things slow, don't get carried away and take things a day at a time,,, be 'friends' you're only young so have plenty of time... I spoke with the same boy for six years not being sure about him! He held out waiting for me to make my mind up... If he cares he will wait !