My heart is breaking please help?

I think I'm in love with my best friend. He's all I can think of, I just wanna be with him so badly. He's traveling over seas tomarrow for the next 5 months. I was supposed to see him today but everything keeps screwing up. After he comes back, I'll be sent to another city for work and talking to him and seeing him will be so hard and limited. He's going to a country with poor wifi so we probbaly won't be able to talk then either. My heart is breaking I already miss him so much. I thought I'd get to see him today and be able to say good bye properly but the chances of that happening are slim. I want to see his face everyday I feel so empty. What should I do? How can I get over this feeling?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do nothing. If you wait long enough you will move on. Trust me. It's better to anguish internally than to deal with external rejection and issues.

• okay but like nothing? it hurts so much i miss him like crazy already

• No problem! Best of luck. Hope it works out! I know firsthand how hard it is :)

• yeah probably one of the worst feelings there is. thank you though :)

What Guys Said 2

• do u have his # at least?

• yeah but he's not answering anything for some reason. no one can get ahold of him

• Maybe consider writing letters? Tell him how you feel..

• letter's are out. he's not allowed them. i think he feels the same way. i can't tell him how i feel though it'll cause such an awkwardness. everything i love about hi will stop

• him* sorry

What Girls Said 1

• aww:( make him see u even if its just for five min

• we both have been trying so hard and it's just not working.