What is more romantic.. Movie date or Long walk on the beach with your partner?

I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to spend a little romantic time with a partner when she is available..

If you have any more ideas.. Please share

Most Helpful Girl

• Is not about where... It is about what you do. <3

What Girls Said 7

• A walk on the beach is a lot nicer. At least to me. We don't have beaches here so the idea sounds nice.

• Long walk on the beach!!

• Long walk on the beach is like one of my dream dates. An amusement park date would be great to me (but that depends on if you and her like rides)

• Long beach walk. At the movies you can not focus on someone.

• Walk on the beach

• hmm depends are you and your partner pretty talkative with each other and is conversation easy? Also, does your partner like exercise. If you take your partner to the movies remember to get a drink and food. just my opinion

• We are extremely talkative with each other. And yes my partners loved to exercise just like me. :$

• oh, lol. in that case I think you already know deep down. Beach would be good I think. Also, I don't know if its windy at the beach for you but for me it usually is. Try to go on a day its not super windy so that sand does travel in the wind and be nuisance. Also warm day, lol but you two sound sweet together. you should have no problem. :D

• Give her the option! She'll love the fact you have a choice for her!

What Guys Said 5

• beach o course!

• Depends. For me the movies was rare. The beach was right across the street. The movies was more special I guess?

• Beach sounds good, also beach picnic, maybe a bonfire.

• I have been to my crushes Bonfires 3times now.. 1-2nd time was with her ex about 3 months ago. now just last week she kept laying on me and talking really soft. I just need to ask her out or something..

• sounds like prime time, I've never dated so I can't tell you

• for sure...

• Beach, of course.

• I'd say movie date