Why are some Men so scared of commitment?

What about it scares you off so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because every girl thinks their marriage will last for all eternity but chances are it's gonna crash and burn especially committed relationships that happen in the early 20's. Over 60% of marriages end in divorce but a large majority of them are people in their 20's so those people have an even higher chance of divorce but girls are soo full of themselves they just keep saying how it won't happen to them even though they have no legitimate reason to think that. Jumping into commitments just because you want one is very irresponsible and childish.

What Guys Said 10

• Look at all the girls on here who go berserk because their boyfriend watches porn/has female friends/notices that there are another 3 and a half billion other girls.

The guys who aren't allowed to have a night with their friends.

Those are just a few examples. We are afraid we are going to lose our freedom.

• Often it's not about being scared but simply about not wanting to.

• i'd lose my freedom basically... that is :-/

• I'm only afraid of commitment when I realize the girl I'm talking to isn't right for me, otherwise I'm fine with it.

• Not being able to sleep with other women.

• We're afraid of breaking up. Getting with a girl, realizing it's not going to work out and then hurting her. Guarantee you.

• Those guys keep thinking with the wrong head

• THE FEMALE BECOMING THE BEAST

• 0|0
  • because then we have no freedom

What Girls Said 4

• i think it's just 2 main things:

1. not being able to stay with the same woman. [because u know, there's so much beauty to resist in the world -.-]

2. being afraid of getting hurt after giving their all.

• i think this applies to women too... like... what if you meet someone better? :x if you're already married with kids or whatever, it's so hard to get out of it.

• having to only have one girl. because they may get bored.

• the guy I dated said he couldn't tied down to one girl. He always think the grass is greener on the other side.