Ouch my hurt is so deep I don't even know where to begin?

Oucj my hurt is so deep I don't even know where to begin. My boyfriend of 4 years made a status saying that he would love to up and leave and take nothing with him but his dog
Ouchh he would take his dog over his own girlfriend. What svkuy me he wouldn't even wanna take me? I texted him and I was like nice status but I think your missing someone and I added a winky face no response yet. I'm literally crying why didn't he include me his own gf? If anything thatd the first person you include before family/friends

Most Helpful Guy

• When people say what they would bring to a desert island or whatever it needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

He could also feel overwhelmed with life and in serious need of space and alone time. Not everyone want other people around them when they feel anxiety, stress and pressured.

Perhaps you would want people around you in this scenario. Maybe he doesn't. Try to understand that not everyone have the same needs as you and that this is about him and not you.

What Guys Said 2

• A relationship can require significant effort, even when it's very well rewarded. If he is feeling pressured and he is the run-and-hide type, having you with him would be difficult, because he would want to run and hide from you, too. It doesn't mean that he doesn't love you. . . but I'm sure it feels like you have a knife in your belly.

• maybe he was just jokin? ;-)

What Girls Said 2

• I would take my cats over my boyfriend any time :-) But seriously, don't cry because of that, I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you. Technically he'd also need money and a toothbrush more than his dog, and he didn't mention them either ;-)

• He was obviously not thinking straight. Just don't think too much about it!

• Its hard not to I don't know how you leave out the person who is supposed to be the most important to you.