Should I call him or keep waiting?

I texted him on Sunday to see if he wanted to go grab breakfast and never heard back. It's been 2 days! It's weird considering we text or talk every day, even if it's just a simple good morning/night. He has been acting weird lately, like he is nice and loving one minute to nothing the next. I was supposed to come over on Saturday night after he got off work like at midnight and spend the night with him, but I ended up falling asleep and never made it. I know he is fine and has been home since I've seen his car at his house through out the last couple days (he lives on my way to work) Not sure if he is mad or what the deal is...Help! Should I call?

What Guys Said 1

• ya you should give him a call and see what's up? =]

What Girls Said 1

• How long have you been seeing each other? It's hard to gauge without knowing.

• We have been seeing each other for 3 months.

• Maybe he is disappointed that you couldn't make it Saturday night but you were tired! There is something on his mind because of the change in his communication and demeanor. I think you should call him and say "hey" to see if he opens up. I think this is going to be the only way to extract the information you need. Good luck.

• I agree with this second comment. He might be ignoring you because you bailed on him. Just call him and talk about it all.