I need a women my life?

I've been single for the past 5 months and it's been bittersweet, I like going out with my buddies and meeting new girls, I've had couple of one night stands and a couple of booty calls here and there but I need a women to call my own! I don't know I guess I just miss have that special someone in my life, some one to text and call, I miss cuddling and watching Netflix and eating pizza!

Most Helpful Guy

• Kidnap a girl its easy

What Girls Said 2

• Do you approach girls you like?

• I approach girls I'm attracted to, I'll admit I'm very shallow with girl which I know is bad but I can't help but to go after the pretty girls

• Enjoy in your single life and keep going out and you'll find yourself someone soon

What Guys Said 6

• You don't NEED a woman in your life, but it would be nice. What's your question? Do you want a magic formula?

• Bro you and I have discussed lifting. Go to the gym, that's such a great place to meet women. Be assertive, approach all the HBB gym bunnies. Obviously don't be weird, be confident, introduce yourself. I'm probably preach'in' to the choir tho you know this. Good luck brother!

Just have some bro time too, you can have both!

• Yea I feel you, I love being single it's just once or twice a month that I feel like I need a girl lol

• Trust me i was in the same spot as you 2 years ago. I was going out, partying, and randomly hitting on chicks. Then one night i met my current girlfriend and we just clicked. Itll happen when you least expect it. All you can really do now is just always improve yourself and be the person you would want to be with.

• "... I guess I just miss have that special someone in my life, some one to text and call, I miss cuddling and watching Netflix and eating pizza!"

That's such a vaginal thing to say...

• You're a guy I you want something you have to get up and get it quit whining

• Sorry buddy the chicks of GAG are already taken, Go somewhere else and tell this story